PARK SPECIAL USE AND EVENT INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
- Application must be received 30 days prior to event for 20 or less participants, 60 days prior to event for over 20 participants.
2. Fees may be charged based on the event:
- A clean up deposit fee will be required which is refundable upon review at the completion of the event.
- Special Event Fees will be charged based on the type and size of the event (In Kind Services may be paid in lieu of fees).
- Additional fees may apply if costs are incurred for staffing, set up, clean up, etc.
- All fees must be paid in advance by personal check, cashier's check, or money order payable to YARG. If event is a revenue generating event documentation of gross revenue and payment of percentage fee will be due within 30 days of the end of the event.
3. If application is approved, you will be furnished a letter with the terms and conditions of the permit. Applicant will sign and return it to the YARG Event manager who will sign and issue the permit.
4. Liability insurance must be obtained by the event holder naming YARG as additional insuree in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 is mandatory.
5. Serving of Food and Beverage must meet county Health Code.
6. If the event includes vendors you must list each of them individually.
AFTER THE PARK HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY OPENED THE SPECIAL USE EVENT APPLICATION WILL APPEAR IN THIS LOCATION.